Tuesday, March 4, 2014

6 days left before the start of my next Forex course

If you have been thinking of taking my Forex course now is a great time. With the Ukraine situation markets have been very volatile. There is a lot of money to be made.

I have mentioned in the past that my course is the only applied MMT course you will find anywhere. I teach you how to use the factual knowledge that MMT gives you on the true functioning of our monetary system and put that knowledge to work to make money in the market.

When you combine that with the other aspects of my methodology--Market Composition and a highly disciplined Mental Game, you have an incredibly powerful winning combination.

The facts speak for themselves. Since I started teaching the course on a regular basis in May 2013, there has not been one single losing trade. The account that I am trading and using in the course is up 100% in that period of time.

I teach the course online over the Webex meeting platform. No special software is required. The Forex platform we use is Oanda, which is by far the most sophisticated out there. Course hours are Monday thru Friday, 8am to 4pm New York time with breaks. All sessions are recorded and you are able to download them for review at your leisure.

I have designed this course for beginners as well as experienced traders. It is a deep course in terms of the amount of material covered. I can guarantee you that there is nothing else like this out there. This is not technical analysis or fundamental analysis and I give you no "jingoistic" rules or slogans on how to trade. It's hands on--very analytical and mental. This is a serious course. You are taught how to trade to make money all the time. To not lose. It is absolutely do-able.

Please read some of the testimonials of students who have taken the course.

If you want more information go to my website, Pitbull Economics.

To register for the course go here. The course fee is USD $2,995. This may seem like a lot, but it's really not. Once you have enrolled in one of my courses you can repeat as many times as you like for no charge. And you WILL make money.

Finally, there is no market like Forex; the deepest, largest, most liquid market in the world and a market perfectly suitable for applying MMT principles and understanding.

Hope to see you in class. The next class is March 10-14.


No comments: